Although we mostly list Las Vegas-based resources, we hope there are those of you who will find solutions in these pages that will help you and/or your loved ones (re)discover the positive force of coping creatively.
- GIFTED DEVELOPMENT CENTER
- Raising Troubled Kids
- Children’s Center (Nevada)
- Nevada Institute For Children’s Research & Policy (UNLV)
- Association of Waldorf Schools of North America
- HelpGuide.org (HG) - Article:
“ADHD or ADD in Children”
- National Institute of Mental Health:
“Child and Adolescent Mental Health”
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHI):
Office of Adolescent Health
a 501(c)3 nonprofit affiliated with UCLA
AUTISM & SPECIAL NEEDS KIDS
"Moving with Special Needs Kids"
- Sesame Street and Autism
Sesame Street Autism Resources for Parents
- National Military Family Association (militaryfamily.org)
"EFMP & Special Needs"
- Home City Real Estate
"Creating a Home Where Your Child Can Thrive with a Disability"
"Academic Accommodations for Students with Learning Disabilities"
"Estate Planning for Parents of Children with Autism"
FETAL ALCOHOL SPECTRUM DISORDER
- Lyn Laboriel, MD, Director, FASD Clinic, LA, CA discusses global pandemic of FASD